We very much enjoyed broadcasting our latest web session Wealth, Success and Measuring Real Change: An Interview with Mark Anielski, on March 27th.
You can view the recorded version of the conversation here.
As promised, here are the links to all the resources we discussed in the broadcast, as well as the link to our next webcast, Waste Not, Want Not: The Competitive Advantage in Your Trash Pile, on April 24th at 9:00 AM MST.
- Mark’s book, The Economics of Happiness
- Mark’s company, Genuine Wealth Inc.
- Urban Systems engineering firm
- Zappos shoe company
- Tony Hsieh’s Delivering Happiness site
- Interface sustainable carpet manufacturers
- Mark’s Genuine Progress report for the City of Edmonton
- Luca Pacioli
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Time: 9:00 AM, MST
- For more information and to register, click here.